Thursday, August 27, 2009

FUSTRATED

Im so freaking fustrated...in a way that i feel like killing myself...i feel like i dont even exist in this world...like im invisible...all they care about is her, her, and her...does anyone care about me...god seeing her face is like seeing a giant elephant....im just so piss..they always think that my heart is like a rock...that has no feelings at all...that i can be patient and accept everything thats happening even if i dont want it to happen...i think that everything thats happening now can be written into and essay....i just want to express my feelings to the ppl i hate so much and yell at them...cause the deserve it after all they`ve put me through...im just so freaking fustrated.i just feel its better if im not around anymore...i dont even think they will know whether im around or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment